Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We interrupt this broadcast for a special announcement

 

Okay, yeah, I did that thing where I disappear for weeks. Sorry about that, I kind of got caught up in Doctor Who. However, since I’ve now finished Doctor Who (*sob*), I will resume my Buffy duties, which I do take seriously. Ish.

But. I have decided some things.

I recently met my most favorite unspoiled Buffy reviewer of all time, Mark Oshiro, and it kind of inspired me to branch out a bit. As a consequence of that, I’ve decided that I will, indeed, cover Angel, which… yikes! Especially since I’m nowhere near as well-versed in its metaphors and themes as I am Buffy. But I think it’ll be a good way to hone both my critical eye and my writing skills, so…

 

Haha, enjoy Bearded Ben Affleck from Chasing Amy. Ah, to be so young again.

Also, more news: I’m gonna go ahead and start another blog. Hopefully, I can sort of link it to this one, à la Mark’s own site. That blog, kiddies, will cover my new obsession:

Yes. I have reached that level of geekiness. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and tremble, because

(Source. Go for a reaction, stay for-fucking-ever.)

So… yeah. I am not planning on having much of a life or sleeping anytime ever. Because when I love, I love completely, and must analyze the things I love to death.

How does my boyfriend cope, I wonder? Wait, I really wonder that. I’m gonna go ask him...

(Next Buffy post will be about The Dark Age, and it will be up tomorrow or the day after. Stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment